A silicone-free, non-conductive, low surface tension oil.
- Multi-purpose: Displaces water, prevents corrosion, penetrates / releases, lubricates, electrical insulator & damp starter and light degreaser.
- Non-conductive: Can be used on all types of electrical equipment without impairing performance. Insulates electrics due to high dielectric strength.
- Releases seized parts: Penetrates tight tolerances to release seized nuts, bolts, components etc.
- Economic: Each litre covers 20m².
- Versatile: Can be used on almost any surface.
- Effective: Very low surface tension means it can penetrate, lubricate and protect with no need to dismantle machinery parts.
- Prevents rust: Helps protect metal parts against rust for up to 12 months, by forming a protective seal.
- Easy to use: Spray on, wipe off
- Silicone free: Compatible for use in paint shops