- A durable and safe nappy changing unit
- Has a protective coating that inhibits growth and spread of bacteria and germs
- 23kg capacity - Allows for changing of children up to 3 years old
- Rigid and robust design for heavy duty traffic e.g. in shopping centres, airports etc.
- Has a deep concave side wall to limit infant movement, plus an adjustable safety strap to hold child in place
- Features a bag hook - Conveniently hang belongings
- Braille inside the unit - Helps visually impaired users
- The opening and closing uses a Pneumatic gas shock mechanism for a smooth and safe opening process
For those wanting a more pleasurable hand drying experience, this towel is very soft. The absorbent tissue plies have been glued together and micro-embossed to produce a luxurious towel that quickly dries wet hands. Like all Easipull V-fold or Interfold hand towels, it dispenses easily, presenting a new flap to the next user. Premium quality and excellent value for money. Ideal for offices, hospitals, care homes, surgeries, hotels and restaurants. Softer towels are recommended for staff who have to wash their hands frequently during the day.
This recessed 18 litre bin is ideal for smaller washrooms, providing a compact waste collection solution that fits neatly into the wall cavity. With a stainless steel design it is robust and long lasting, suited to high traffic washrooms. Its brushed finish ensures this waste bin is suited to all washroom decors. The unit is fitted with a plastic liner internally for easy emptying.
- Discrete 18L waste bin for paper towel disposal
- Provides an integral plastic liner for ease of emptying
- Brushed finish stainless steel will complement all washroom decors
- Designed to work as a standalone unit and also in combination with a paper towel dispenser and hand dryer to provide additional hand drying options
3600 blue v-fold paper hand towels. Our V-Fold Hand Towels are a traditional solution for any washroom or catering environment, when one towel is used the next towel presents itself reducing cross contamination. Our V-Fold Hand Towel measures 230mm x 310mm and offers your customers a strong and versatile hand towel fit for most everyday jobs. 15 sleeves of 240 towels – Inter-fold dispensing – Fits most hand towel dispensers – Strong and absorbent – Ideal for drying and wiping spills.
- Highly economical hand-drying solution
- Ideal for high traffic washrooms
- Only one towel can be obtained at a time - Reduces consumption and improves hygiene as users only touch the towels they use
- Widely used in schools, offices, pubs and care homes
Plastic baby changing unit horizontal with a stainless steel front
- Easy to clean, high density polyethylene which inhibits bacterial growth
- Safety belt with cam buckle is adjustable with one hand
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism ensures smooth & safe opening/ closing
- The most preferred changing position
- Brushed 304 stainless steel front delivers upscale appearance for high-end facilities at an economical cost
- Includes an integrated liner dispenser, mounting hardware for timber stud wall construction, safety straps and buckle
- The unit meets all of the standards of EN 12221:2008+A1:2013 (minus clause 4.1)
- The unit has passed the ASTM F2285 test standards for a child at 50 pounds/22.7 kg
- Designed for infants only. Age up to 3.5 years and weight less than 22.7kg (50lb)
This recessed stainless steel wash-station unit is the ideal hand hygiene facility for compact washrooms. Combining a soap dispenser, tap and warm air hand dryer all in one highly convenient solution. Requiring only a 100mm recess, they can be fitted in standard stud walls. Servicing can be done from the front or rear, meaning its well suited to smaller washrooms, as it eliminates the need for sinks, soap dispensers and hand drying units. The sensor operated unit automatically dispenses a measured amount of liquid soap. Following a short time delay to allow user to lather hands, a measured amount of pre mixed or cold water is dispensed. Hand drying is provided by the integral warm air hand dryer. The washstation is an ideal vandal resistant, energy saving solution for space conscious washrooms. Constructed from highly durable and robust stainless steel, this is ideal for washrooms with a high footfall of users.
- Fully automated hand washing station incorporating running water, soap and hand dryer.
- Design to fit neatly into a recessed wall cavity to help main washroom aesthetics and decor.
- Ideal for washrooms where space is limited.
Gone are the problems of refilling hand towel dispensers, running out, high paper waste! With the BasicDry hand dryer range we offer a cost-effective, hygienic way to dry your hands with an air-dry system.
- Stylish, modern appearance
- Robust arctic white casting protects against corrosion and vandalism
- Automatic 'no touch' operation makes this a hygienic option
- Impressive 20 seconds wet-to-dry time
- Quiet - Only 72dB
- Low energy usage of 1.5kW - Reduces your carbon footprint
- Auto cut-off feature prevents energy wastage
These highly absorbent, recycled 1-ply C-fold hand towels from Perola® HanDri™ are ideal for use in kitchen areas for drying hands and can be used in any C-fold paper towel dispenser. The C-fold paper towels clean up spillages and dry hands quickly and efficiently, allowing you to keep a clean and hygienic environment. These towels have a high level of absorbency and are strong, even when saturated with moisture. Suitable for drying hands, cleaning up small spillages and wiping tables. The interleaved designs means only one towel is released from the dispenser at a time, making them ideal for busy washrooms.