Designed to fit the Wrapmaster 4500 dispenser, this baking parchment is silicone coated on both sides providing a non-stick surface, making it ideal as a lining agent for cake tins, cooking individual meringues, pavlova, roulade, choux pastry, toffees, chocolates, buns and rolls. This parchment has been specifically developed for use in both cooking and freezing temperatures. Both baked and frozen food is easily and cleanly removed from parchment paper, plus the silicone coating means there's no need to apply oil or grease. Durable and versatile, this parchment can be re-used up to 4/5 times in oven temperatures up to 260°. When used in conjunction with the Wrapmaster 4500 dispenser, you can save up to 35% on waste.
- Dimensions 18"/450(W)mm x 50(L)m
- Weight 2.91kg
- Double sided silicone coating
- Reduces waste
- Preserves trays
- Tangle free dispensing
The white plastic flip-top cup dispenser is designed to prevent the mess and hygiene issues of cups left loose by machines and also prevent germ spread. Dispensing cups one at-a-time means the person only takes the cup they use, therefore reducing the risk of cross contamination and germ spread. It’s fast and efficient, with a strong, simple mechanism that eliminates multiple cup dropouts, and it can be attached to any surface or wall for ease of use The dispenser is stylish and versatile, plus features a clear tube for easy monitoring of cup levels. For use with 4oz cones, 7oz and 9oz cups. They easily attach to almost any surface with the fixing kit included, keeping your office, gym, school or any other workplace clean and tidy.
- Quality disposable 40cm, 2 ply paper napkins, quarter folded.
- 2000 Napkins per case (16 x 125)
- Available to order in a variety of different colours.
- Pastels, Deeptone colours to suit your restaurant.
- Wrapmaster Foil Refill 45cm x 90m
- All-purpose foil
- Helps protect food from burning
- Keeps food warm
- Designed for use with the Wrapmaster 4500 dispenser
- Hygienic cover for food containers
This is strong and durable catering foil, designed for the professional user. It is a multi-use foil for the wrapping, protecting, lining, baking and freezing of food. This foil acts as a hygienic food cover prior to refrigeration, or as a method to insulate cooked food ready for serving.
This 300m long professional cling film is ideal for wrapping sandwiches, covering meals and general food protection. The low migration film provides a soft, flexible covering. Using this cling film helps keep food moist and prevents flavour and odour transfer whilst food is stored. Uses:
- Fridge: Keeps food moist, prevents flavour & odour transfer
- Freezer: Separate small items e.g. Fish, chops, steaks, burgers etc. before over wrapping into storage bags/ boxes
- Microwave: Use to cover containers/ plate meals when reheating. N.B. We recommend piercing or turning back a corner of the cling film to allow steam to escape
- Wipe-clean, robust, portable box
- Integral cutter blade can be safely contained when not in use
- Fitted with no-slip feet for stability
- Very low migration (VLM) PVC cling film, conforms to Directive 2002/72/EC for food use
- Its permeable film (tinged pink in colour) allows food to breathe