These strong, soft 2-ply white tissues are made from recycled paper, plus are gentle on the skin. With high absorbency, a small amount of tissues are needed at a time. Ideal for use in conjunction with the Perola® Chrome Cube Facial Tissue Box Holder for a more superior look, plus splash-proofing in hospitality, washroom or catering environments. Each tissue is dispensed individually for an economical and hygienic option, as users only touch the tissue/s they take. They are made from FSC-certified pure virgin paper sourced in line with EU timber laws. Ideal for use in salon, medical, clinical and office areas, as well as for general household use.
- Soft tissues that are gentle on the skin
- Made from recycled paper
- Environmentally friendly and economical
- High absorbent properties
- 200mm x 210mm
- Pack of 70
- Reduced wastage
Standard box of luxury white 2-ply hotel facial tissues. Perfect for tackling sniffles, removing cosmetics, dentists provide tissues after mouthwash use etc. Used in medical, salon and hospitality areas, and for all professional settings where a convenient, soft tissue is needed. These pure ‘virgin tissue’ paper, FSC certified and fully compliant with EU timber regulations.
- 100 2-ply tissues per box, 36 boxes per case
- Soft, luxurious yet absorbent tissue
- One at-a-time dispensing helps reduce waste
- Tissues & boxes made from ethically sourced materials
- Tissues & boxes disposable and fully recyclable
- Handy size box is portable
- Water resistant box - Can use in washrooms
These 2-ply 'Mansize' facial tissues are an essential everyday product, ideal for all businesses or homeowners looking for a soft, strong and reliable facial wipe. The quality interleaved tissues are released one at-a-time from their cardboard dispenser box - Ideal in any medical, clinical, salon or hospitality setting, as interleaved tissues help promote better hygiene and low waste.
Quality wipes for medical instruments.
- 76 sheets are supplied in a compact, handy dispenser box
- The box dispenses one single tissue at a time, making each pack last longer
- Widely used in environments where infection control is paramount, such as: Care homes, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, salons etc.
- Tough on germs and kind to skin