- DURA CEEL is a non-yellowing polymer film that goes down prior to emulsion floor polishes.
- DURA CEEL is the base layer that helps protect the floor from knocks, scratches, wear & tear.
- Does not discolour even the lightest floor.
- Penetrates and seals porous floors, provides an ideal base for emulsion application.
- DURA CEEL is resistant to polish strippers.
- Use DURA CEEL on all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Do not use on unsealed wood and cork floor coverings.
- DURA CEEL must be applied to a clean grease free floor.
- Apply a thin even film of seal using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 mins).
- COVERAGE: 50 square metres per litre.
- MAINTENANCE: DURA CEEL is formulated as a sealer coat and does not have a high resistance to wear.
- It must be finished by the application of DURA CEEL or other metallised polymer emulsion and normal maintenance techniques employed.
- PROTECT FROM FROST. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.