Fresh Lemon is an antibacterial disinfectant and deodoriser that kills smells and malodours, leaving a fresh lemon fragrance. Conforms to BS 6471 QAP 60. Effective against Escherichia coli.
What does BS 6471 mean?
Fresh lemon is compliant with BS 6471, meaning it can handle any general disinfection task.
Ideal for the general disinfection of floors, walls and drains in schools, nursing homes, offices, factories etc. N.B. Do not use in food preparation or serving areas.
Dilution & Application
General disinfecting: Prepare a standard solution of 1 part Fresh Lemon to 50 parts water for general cleaning. If articles are heavily soiled, they should be rinsed clean before disinfection. Disinfectant solutions should always be freshly prepared.
Use neat for drains, toilets, waste pipes, refuse bins etc.
For washing hard surfaces, walls, floors, work tops etc., dilute 1 part Fresh Lemon to 100 parts water.
As an air purifier and spray, dilute 1 part Fresh Lemon to 60 parts water.
CleanSource® FRESH LEMON Disinfectant & Deodoriser 5L
Anti-Bacterial Lemon Disinfectant / Deodoriser
- Kills smells & malodours
- Use on floors, walls & drains
- Leaves a fresh lemon fragrance
- Conforms to BS 6471 QAP 60, Kills E-Coli
- Bactericidal, highly concentrated & perfumed
- Fast acting, aluminium safe, stainless steel safe
|Unit of Sale||
2 x 5L
View the quote list SKU: J35S.5 Categories: Bleaches & Disinfectants, Chemicals
CleanSource® FRESH LEMON Anti-Bacterial Disinfectant & Deodoriser 5 Litres COSHH DATA SHEETDownload
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
|Composition||A powerful disinfectant incorporating a modern cationic bactericide.|
|pH||6.0 – 7.5|
|Stability||2 years in a unopened container|
Laboratory Test Results
|Microorganism||Test Method||Tested By||Conditions||% Kill Rate||Dilution|
Common food poisoning bacteria
|BS 6471 : 1984||External||Dirty||99.99||1 / 60|
- No ratings found yet!
CleanSource® Premiaire Lemon Sherbet Air Freshener Refill Can 270ml
- Metered aerosol fragrances which provide effective instant odour control.
- Available in a range of 6 extra-strength fragrances: Baby Powder, Cosmopolitan, Lemon Sherbet, Mandarin, Washday Fresh & Wild Berry.
- Each can give up to thirty days odour control in areas up to 6,000 cubic feet.
- Each aerosol delivers approx. 3,400 metred sprays (30 days) covering an area up to 6,000 cubic feet.
- Non-toxic, ozone friendly, non-corrosive & CFC free.
Breeze Lemon Super Concentrated Deodoriser 300ml
- Select lemon fragrance oil with special solubilising agents producing a water soluble air freshener.
- Can be diluted to various strengths and used through trigger sprays to freshen the air.
- The Breeze concentrates can also be uses as a top up for pot pourri bowls.
- Ideal for hotels, nursing homes, cinemas, theatres, ferries, car valeting, bingo halls, and guest houses.
Clear Varnish Resinous Protective Floor Sealer 5 Litres
- A Solvent-based, advanced floor sealant that creates a durable, gloss finish.
- Easy to clean and maintain, Clear Varnish will improve the appearance and extend the life of a floor.
- Use to varnish sealed and unsealed wood, hardwood, parquet, and block floors.
- Ideal for use in sports halls, gymnasiums, school and church halls, leisure centres etc.
CleanSource® JELCLEM Lemon Floor Cleaning Gel 5L
- High Impact Lemon Floor Gel
- A concentrated low foam hard surface cleaner, re-odouriser and maintainer for regular use.
- A viscous yellow liquid gel, which contains natural lemon oils to leave a lingering lemon freshness.
- Suitable for use on all flooring and surfaces including; linoleum, thermoplastic floors, sealed cork, terrazzo, sealed wood, vinyl and concrete.
- Ideal for use schools, colleges, hotels, offices, airports, factories, shops, shopping centres, ferries, bars, nightclubs and pubs.
Diversey® Suma D2 Divermite All Purpose Cleaner 1.5L Super Concentrate
D2 is a highly concentrated all-purpose cleaner 1.5L super concentrate for cleaning all hard surfaces. As a highly concentrated detergent, D2 is ideal for cleansing surfaces such as plastic or metal. Its formula is designed to remove dried-on food stains, oils and grease, leaving surfaces sanitary.
- 1 pouch produces: 300 trigger sprays / 150 buckets
- Massive cost-in-use savings
- Cleans all washable non-porous surfaces
- Ideal for use in kitchen and bar areas
- Not suitable for use in washrooms
- Capacity: 1.5 litres
- Weight: 6.12kg
- Effective in all water conditions
- Cuts through grease and 'dried on' food
Caustic Soda Pearl 25Kg Sack
Caustic Soda pearl granules for use in numerous applications including deep clean kitchen operations, degreasing and removal of carbon and fats. This product can also be used to unblock drains. NB THIS IS AN EXTREMELY VOLATILE PRODUCT WHICH CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY PROFESSIONALS IN FULL SAFETY EQUIPMENT. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION.
Puriti Premium Auto-Dose Fabric Conditioner 10L
Fabric conditioner - 10 litres
- Enhances softness for superior comfort
- Extends fabric life & reduces drying time
- Makes ironing easier & reduces static
EziWipes™ Graffiti Wipes (1×150)
- Removes graffiti from non-porous surfaces. Removes inks, markers, paints etc. Also restores whiteboards.
- Wipe will penetrate rapidly and dissolve the hard surface coating of agents e.g. gloss paint, aerosol paints, permanent marker pens etc.
- Safe to use on plastics and vinyl.
- Widely used by schools, colleges & offices etc.
- Bucket of 150 Wipes.
CleanSource® ALGOWAY PRO Outdoor Cleaner, Moss & Algae Remover 5L
ALGOWAY-PRO is a multi-purpose anti-bacterial biocidal treatment for the easy treatment, removal and prevention of moss, mould and algae on hard surfaces!
- Use on paths, render, patios, fencing & decking. Even suitable for roofs, uPVC, windows, boats, caravans, motor homes, sheds, tennis courts, decking & driveways etc. where green, mould, algae or moss is present.
- Non abrasive | No bleach / acids | Biodegradable | Easy application | Long-lasting | High coverage
- Kills moss, algae and mould within 2-4 days
CleanSource® UNIKLEEN Universal Cleaner & Degreaser 20L
- A universal cleaner and degreaser concentrate that dissolves tough grime and leaves a spotless finish.
- Powerful, blue, alkaline cleaner and degreaser performs quickly to maintain hygiene in food environments.
- Ideal to clean food oils, fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils, and grease.
- Suitable for use on concrete floors, industrial paintwork, painted floors, plastic walls and ceilings, ceramic tiles, plastic coatings, machinery and equipment, stainless steel, and anti-slip floors.
- Ideal for use in the food industry; kitchens, bakeries, meat processors, food processors, confectioners, pie makers and snack manufacturers.
CleanSource® SPRING 2 in 1 NON-BIO Fragranced Laundry Powder 10Kg
CleanSource® SPRING 2 in 1 NON BIO is a powerful non-biological low-foam laundry powder for professional use will remove dirt and stains even at low temperatures. Plus being non-bio, this is ideal for users with sensitive skin. The blend of coloursafe oxygen bleaching agents delivers brilliant results in all types of automatic washing machine. Full instructions are shown on the label. Being 2 in 1 it also contains a built-in fabric softener. Up to 135 washes per 10Kg Bucket.
CleanSource® Professional Adjustable Trigger Spray Head Red
Compatible with a wide range of cleaning agents, and suitable for use in almost any environment. Locking nozzle (leak-proof). Polypropylene construction.
This red and white 'pistol grip' three finger trigger has a fully adjustable nozzle, offering you a full mist/ stream to a fine jet. Using the strong jet spray ensures maximum efficiency and reduces waste with a reliable, accurate nozzle that aids in covering the most surface area with each spray. Manufactured from polypropylene, these triggers are available as part of a colour coded system to maintain hygienic conditions, which stops the risk of spreading germs and bacteria across divided areas in an establishment, reducing risk of illness or injury.Widely used in restaurants, bars, schools, retail shop outlets and nursing homes.