Hypoclor 10 is an extremely powerful bleach, blended with a 10% available chlorine solution. It is effective against a wide range of pathogenic organisms. The powerful concentration of Hypoclor 10 makes it extremely cost effective and economical in use, as it can be greatly diluted.
Hypoclor 10 is used for the general disinfecting of drains, toilets, waste pipes, paths and other areas that need a powerful disinfectant. As well as removing stains from cotton fabrics and hard surfaces.
It is also highly effective for cleaning and brightening exterior paths, concrete, block paving, walls, and many other exterior hard surfaces.
Dilution & Application
Use Hypoclor 10 undiluted for drains, toilets etc.
General disinfecting: Use 1 part Hypoclor 10 to 80 parts water.
Apply using mop, cloth, or scrubbing brush. Allow a few minutes contact time, agitate then rinse away.
Hypoclor 10 should be used with care and stored safely.
Bleach can damage carpets, plastic, fabrics, lino floor coverings and other common materials.
Keep separate from acids.
Not suitable for use on metal surfaces such as stainless steel, aluminium, chrome etc.
Never mix Hypoclor 10 with other chemicals.
CleanSource® HYPOCLOR 10 Industrial 10% Bleach 5 Litres
HYPOCLOR 10 is a very strong bleach, blended with a 10% available chlorine solution. Ideal for cleaning drains, toilet as well as removing stains from cotton fabrics and hard surfaces. The powerful concentration of the product makes it extremely cost effective and economical in use, as it can be greatly diluted.
- Industrial & agricultural strength.
- Removes algae and green staining.
- Excellent on exterior walls, paving, concrete etc.
- Kills odours at source.
|Unit of Sale||
|Full Case Qty||
2 x 5L
- Conforms to BS3247:2011, the British Standard for de-icing salt.
- Marine salt harvested from sustainable sources around the Mediterranean Sea.
- Almost 100% pure sodium chloride meaning every particle plays a part in the de-icing process making it an efficient Winter salt at battling ice and snow.
- White salt does not leave behind the same messy residue as traditional brown salt (grit).
- Perfect for pathways, pavements, playgrounds and commercial estate where cleanliness is important.
- Is screened and has graded particle sizes for even distribution, which increases pedestrian safety and the working life of the equipment.
- Free flowing and ideal for use in push-along salt spreaders or by hand.
- With fork lift: 49 per pallet. (Fork-Lift loading and unloading required).
- Without fork lift: 42 per pallet. (Tail-Lift and pallet truck will be provided).
- Three industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift (most 3 motor vacuum will give 90" water lift)
- Side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique Power Mix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than its nearest rival
- All terrain steel tipping chassis with stainless steel container
- Locking front castor wheels
- Comes with our new and improved SkyVac Elite poles plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
- Plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
- Dimensions: 600mm Width x 940mm Length
- Capacity: 50 Litres
- Case Qty: 18 rolls x 25 Liners