RAZOR-BAC is the ideal food plant cleaner, degreaser & sanitiser. Fully tested with proven effectiveness against Gram+ve and Gram-ve bacteria, passes BS EN 1276 Disperses and dissolves fats, blood stains, shortenings in food processing/catering. Controlled foam for scrubbing and wall washing, even pressure washing. Highly concentrated and economical in use. Safe on aluminium.
BS EN 1276: Proof of bactericidal efficacy
BS EN 1276 is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants. In order to pass this standard, products must prove a bacteria kill rate of 99.999% within 5 minutes.
RAZOR-BAC is the ideal cleaner, degreaser & sanitiser concentrate for: food industry, bakeries, confectioners, breweries, abbattoirs, meat processing etc. RAZOR-BAC is also used extensively in hospitals, schools, changing rooms, kitchens, restaurants. bars etc. Also ideal for animal handling equipment and vehicles, animal houses, kennels, veterinary buildings, mortuaries etc.
Mop, spray, scrub or pressure wash as necessary.
- 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy duty degreasing.
- 1 part to 30 parts hot or cold water for pressure washing, and for cleaning and sanitising heavily soiled surfaces.
- 1 part to 50 parts water for cleaning and sanitising lightly soiled surfaces.
- 1 part to 300 parts water for regular damp mopping of lightly soiled areas and as a sanitising rinse.
- N.B. Do not allow RAZOR-BAC to dry out on aluminium or light metals e.g. zinc or tin.