STORM is a heavy duty, thick, clinging liquid oven cleaner gel designed for the rapid removal of grease and charred food debris. As a powerful liquid gel, it penetrates, emulsifies and dissolves severe soiling.
The thickened formula enables STORM to cling to vertical surfaces for maximum contact.
Ideal to rapidly remove charred food debris, dried blood, fats, grease and other baked on food products from a range of surfaces including; ovens, deep fat fryers, extraction hoods and filters, grills, skillets, waffle bakers and other equipment.
STORM is essential for use in kitchens, bakeries, food plants and other areas to clean heavily soiled equipment where there is food product build up. It’s easy to apply with its effective ready to use formula.
Always wear impervious gloves. STORM oven cleaner will work best when the oven is warm. Switch oven off before application. Apply an even layer of STORM to the oven interior, leave on the surface for the appropriate contact time according to the below:
Light Grease – Cold Oven: 3 mins. Warm Oven: 1min.
Heavy Grease – Cold Oven: 30 mins. Warm Oven: 5 mins.
Baked on Grease – Cold Oven: 12 hours. Warm Oven: 2 hours.
After appropriate contact time, wipe off using a cloth and clean water. For very stubborn deposits a second application may be required.
N.B. Do not use on aluminium or galvanised metal.
Warning: This product is highly CAUSTIC so suitable PPE must be worn.
Do not apply to hot surfaces.
CleanSource® STORM Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner 5L
£9.99 + VAT
- STORM is a heavy duty liquid gel designed for the rapid removal of grease and charred food debris.
- A powerful liquid gel, which penetrates, emulsifies and dissolves severe soiling.
- The thickened formula enables STORM to cling to vertical surfaces for maximum contact.
- Ideal to rapidly remove charred food debris, dried bloods, fats and grease from a range of surfaces, including; ovens, deep fat fryers, extraction hoods and filters, grills, skillets, waffle bakers and equipment.
- Essential for use in kitchens, bakeries and food plants to clean heavily soiled equipment.
- Features: Unperfumed, deep penetrating, heavy duty, fast acting, & low foam
|Unit of Sale||
2 x 5L
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
|Composition||An aqueous blend of alkalis, surfactants, solvents and sequestrants.|
|Appearance||Viscous clear gel|
|Stability||Two years minimum unopened containers|