Guarantee precise temperature readings with the water resistant digital thermometer from Hypiglas. Offering accurate readings in seconds, the thermometer makes it easy for you to measure the temperature of your ingredients – helping you eliminate the risk of food poisoning in your kitchen.
The tool is also water resistant, meaning it can be used to measure the temperature of water, hot beverages and water-based foods without breaking. This is great for case homes and nursery’s.
Made with a large LCD screen and simple display, the thermometer is also incredibly easy-to-use. This is because staff can easily work out temperatures and controls.
- Dimensions 15(W)x 200(L)mm
- Temperature Range -50°C to +200°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Weight 25g
- Colour White
- Accurate reading in seconds for food safety
- Temperature Range -50°C to +200°C for versatile use
- Water resistant – can measure drinks temperature
- Large LCD screen for easy use
- Complete with a probe cover that incorporates a pocket clip and wall-mounting keyhole slot