The handheld iVo Power Brush from the iVo Group is an innovative way of cleaning in washrooms, canteens, kitchens, bathrooms and much more! Its cordless technology and 2 hour battery life makes the iVo Power Brush XL the ultimate machine in portable cleaning! Thanks to the XL's extendable handle, the XL can reach ceilings and walls from a distance with no hassle and Its high torque 220rpm cleaning power brings effective and quick cleaning on most surfaces such as tiles, glass and safety flooring. The XL kit comes packed with a large variety of accessories to tackle any cleaning task at hand!
- 55cm Scrub Width
- 60L Capacity
- Traction Drive
The mid range sized Duplex 420 Floor Cleaning Machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. With it’s twin contra-rotating brushes this machine gives powerful cleaning results on all floor types including carpets, safety flooring, wood, tiles, marble, vinyl, carpet tiles, Tarkett, Altro, Marley, Flotex, Polysafe, Timbersafe, non-slip floors, resin floors, entrance matting and many more.
The Duplex 380B Turbo has been developed from the remarkably successful Duplex range of floor cleaning machines. When our development engineers were asked to design a battery powered 380mm wide unit they were given one brief: make sure it has the same cleaning capability as the rest of the range but with at least one added innovation. Well they came up with a winner! From wall to wall and into the tightest corners the Duplex 380B Turbo is ideal for daily maintenance or deep cleaning.
The Multiwash II 240mm is a multi-purpose and effective floor and carpet cleaning machine that washes, mops, scrubs and dries hard and soft floors. With a rotating drum that removes water and dirt from the brushes, you gain a spotless flor that's ready to walk on in minutes. Benefits of this scrubber dryer:
- High-speed productivity
- Highly effective on “difficult” floors including:
- Non-slip safety floors
- Low pile carpets
- Escalators and travellators
- Entrance matting
- Quiet in operation
- Accessible and removable tanks for fast filling and emptying
- Leaves floors ready to walk on in minutes
- Choice of brushes for normal, maintenance cleaning or intensive scrubbing
- Available in different cleaning widths – 24cm, 34cm and 44cm
- Optional trolley for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Simple and easy to use
- Cleaning width of 340mm (13?), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners.
- Steam supplied to contra rotating brushes - Sanitising floors and giving rapid dry.
- Steam - No need for aggressive chemicals - Ecologically friendly, economically sound
- Compact design. Cleans up to the edge of skirting, furniture & equipment as brushes are off-set to fit in corners etc.
- Lifts dirt, water and grime from floor surfaces
- Cleans carpets, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, contract carpet tiles, safety floors, non-slip resin floors, sports safety floors plus many more.
- Used widely in Healthcare, Food and Leisure applications.
- Product is accepted on the Water Technology List.
The Duplex Floor Steam Cleaner is exceptional; it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, polishes and disinfects all floor surfaces.
Transporting a bucket of solution or pump up sprayer to wherever you need to clean can be tedious, difficult and time consuming, with more chance of spillages and overuse of solution. Motorscrubber Jet solves these problems! On-board chemical injection gives you an incredible deep clean up to 3m / 10ft high, allowing you to spray precisely the amount of cleaning solution you need, when you need it. Boasting all the features of the Motorscrubber MS2000, the added spray function removes the need for buckets or spray bottles. Cleaning solution is delivered through a high pressure pump directly to the scrubbing head, breaking down dirt and grime and cleaning away dirty residues to restore sparkling fresh surfaces. For the freedom to clean anywhere, and to increase your cleaning productivity, choose Motorscrubber Jet.