- Robust and durable
- Handy eyehole for keyring attachment
The Sangenic Easiseal bin refill cassettes are designed for use with the Sangenic Easiseal bins for quick, easy nappy disposal that is germ and odourless free. The cassette will hygienically wrap, twist and seal used products e.g. continence pads and pants, children's nappies etc. Simple and effective method without odours or fuss. Used items are pushed through the neck of the tub and with a simple twist, each item is individually wrapped in fragranced, antibacterial film, so germs and odours are kept at bay, helping maintain a more pleasant environment. The cassettes contain film with antibacterial barrier and fresh citrus fragrance. Each refill cassette provides 25 metres worth of bin bag for effective and hygienic disposal.
Clean white 20 litre sanitary bin with a sleek design, making it simple to wipe down without dirt traps. Has a robust carrying handle for easy relocation of multiple bins. Also offering end users a comfortable, easy to use feminine hygiene solution, with a front opening flap and large wrap around pedal. Slim design makes it easy to fit neatly in cubicles.
- Contemporary design
- Robust carry handle
- Clean white finish
- 20 litre design suitable for medium - high traffic washrooms
- Made from robust ABS
- Discreet, low friction modesty flap
- Tool free security access
- Large wrap around pedal for simple activation
The white z-fold paper hand towels are ideal for use where wash room space is at a premium, as the towels are very narrow due to their being folded twice. The towels present themselves fully open, ready for use. They are also a hygienic option as the user only ever touches the paper towel/s they take. Widely used in schools, hospitals and public washrooms.
These highly absorbent, recycled 1-ply C-fold hand towels from Perola® HanDri™ are ideal for use in kitchen areas for drying hands and can be used in any C-fold paper towel dispenser. The C-fold paper towels clean up spillages and dry hands quickly and efficiently, allowing you to keep a clean and hygienic environment. These towels are kinder to the planet than towels made from non FSC-certified virgin paper.
- Hygienic, safe and reliable wall mounted baby changing unit
- Manufactured with antibacterial HDPE, ensuring the surface remains hygienic and clean, avoiding bacteria and mould build up
- Supports a maximum load of 20kg, therefore infants as old as 3 and a half years old can be safely changed on the station
- Its deep, concave shape to helps keep the infant still, safe and comfortable whilst their nappy is changed
- Supplied with an adjustable restraining belt so children can be comfortably and safely held in place during the changing process
- Fits to walls easily and with a narrow depth, the unit does not protrude too far from the wall. This is particularly useful for smaller bathrooms and changing areas where space is at a premium.
The Sangenic Easiseal Nappy and Incontinence Disposal Bin is compact and discreet, and the most convenient way to dispose of incontinence products. The Easiseal system individually wraps and seals each incontinence pad in a fragranced, anti-bacterial film locking away germs and odours hygienically. This nappy disposal system is proven to be 25 times more effective at odour prevention than using a standard plastic bag as a fragrance cassette can last for up to one month.
This Sangenic Easiseal nappy wrapping bin hygienically wraps, twists and seals away used nappies with a simple and effective method without odours or fuss. Used items are pushed through the neck of the tub and with a simple twist, each item is individually wrapped in fragranced, antibacterial film, keeping germs and odours at bay. Besides, helping to maintain a more pleasant environment. Can be used in care homes, nappy changing facilities in public places, in the home etc. Proven to be 25 times more effective at odour prevention than using a plastic bag.
Keep the risk of cross-contamination down in your premises with these Z-fold, blue recycled hand towels from Perola® HanDri™. 1-ply, these paper towels are economical to use and are presented in quantities of 200 per pack, ensuring great value for your money. The Z-fold allows less wastage of these towels as they pull out singularly and they fit perfectly with a dispenser to minimise waste. As such, these towels can help to both lower your running costs and minimise the damaging environmental effects of excessive paper wastage. Used in an extensive range of environments including but not limited to; public washrooms, education establishments, leisure and general industry washrooms.