These highly absorbent, recycled 1-ply C-fold hand towels from Perola® HanDri™ are ideal for use in kitchen areas for drying hands and can be used in any C-fold paper towel dispenser. The C-fold paper towels clean up spillages and dry hands quickly and efficiently, allowing you to keep a clean and hygienic environment. These towels are kinder to the planet than towels made from non FSC-certified virgin paper.
These Tommy Towel blue towels are inter folded paper hand towels, half the width of the standard inter-fold towels. They provide the user with the next hand towel after the previous one is taken from the dispenser. Designed specifically for smaller hands, these green hand towels are the ideal choice for nurseries or primary schools. With high absorbency, strong wet strength and textured surface, these towels help remove more stubborn marks like paint or glue. Produced in an Ecolable certified factory, each towel is fully recyclable.
Gone are the problems of refilling hand towel dispensers, running out, high paper waste! With the BasicDry hand dryer range we offer a cost-effective, hygienic way to dry your hands with an air-dry system.
- Stylish, modern appearance
- Robust arctic white casting protects against corrosion and vandalism
- Automatic 'no touch' operation makes this a hygienic option
- Impressive 20 seconds wet-to-dry time
- Quiet - Only 72dB
- Low energy usage of 1.5kW - Reduces your carbon footprint
- Auto cut-off feature prevents energy wastage
- Hygienic, safe and reliable wall mounted baby changing unit
- Manufactured with antibacterial HDPE, ensuring the surface remains hygienic and clean, avoiding bacteria and mould build up
- Supports a maximum load of 20kg, therefore infants as old as 3 and a half years old can be safely changed on the station
- Its deep, concave shape to helps keep the infant still, safe and comfortable whilst their nappy is changed
- Supplied with an adjustable restraining belt so children can be comfortably and safely held in place during the changing process
- Fits to walls easily and with a narrow depth, the unit does not protrude too far from the wall. This is particularly useful for smaller bathrooms and changing areas where space is at a premium.
For those wanting a more pleasurable hand drying experience, this towel is very soft. The absorbent tissue plies have been glued together and micro-embossed to produce a luxurious towel that quickly dries wet hands. Like all Easipull V-fold or Interfold hand towels, it dispenses easily, presenting a new flap to the next user. Premium quality and excellent value for money. Ideal for offices, hospitals, care homes, surgeries, hotels and restaurants. Softer towels are recommended for staff who have to wash their hands frequently during the day. This version is a full width towel and is approximately 21 x 11cm when folded and 21 x 22cm when unfolded.
These disposable changing station liners are a hygienic addition to our range of baby changing units. The liners help maintain hygiene levels by catching spillages, and reducing contact with the baby changer. The durable liners are suitable for use in public washrooms, providing customers with practical family facilities.
- Material Paper
- Colour White
- Laminated 2-ply tissue paper
This recessed warm air dryer is a sleek and stylish addition to any washroom. Its energy efficient, plus will conveniently utilise available space in wall cavities to maximise the space that is often limited in washrooms. Featuring touch free operation, this hand dryer reduces the chance of cross contamination and the spread of bacteria. The stainless-steel construction and brushed finish provides a highly durable and robust hand drying solution.
- Slimline hand dryer fits neatly into 100mm wall cavaties.
- Touch free operation for increased hygiene.
- CE Approved.
- Brushed finish stainless steel will complement all washroom decors.
- Designed to work as a standalone unit and also in combination with a paper towel dispenser and waste bin to provide additional hand drying options.
This 'Behind The Mirror' warm air dryer is highly compact, making it especially ideal for compact washrooms. The dryer neatly fits into the cavity behind a mirror, offering a subtle hand drying solution for washrooms. Its robust design is ideal for high traffic washrooms, plus the touch free operation decreases cross contamination of bacteria, leading to a more hygienic washroom.
- Compact hand dryer - Fits neatly into the cavity behind a mirror
- Touch-free operation - Improved hygiene, less cross contamination
- CE approved
- Robust design suited for the busiest of washrooms
- Fixes in line with base of the mirror cabinet to maintain clean lines
- Unit depth measurement includes 10mm clearance required between dryer and mirror