- DURA GLOSS is easy to use – no burnishing required. Maximum scuff resistance.
- Wet Look Floor Polish (25%)
- A high quality acrylic polymer-based metallised floor polish, which dries to an outstanding ‘wet look’ finish, with excellent slip resistance.
- An ultra modern polish, which offers gloss, ultimate durability, and the perfect base to clean, protect and prolong the life of a floor.
- Suitable for use on non-porous floors, including; vinyl, rubber, linoleum, thermoplastic, asphalt, sealed wood, sealed cork, marble and terrazzo.
- Recommended for use in schools, colleges, hotels, offices, airports, factories, shops, shopping centres, ferries, bars, nightclubs and pubs.
- Low maintenance requirement.
- Dries to a wet look gloss.
- Protects and prolongs the life of flooring materials.
- For all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminated flooring.
- DURA GLOSS must be applied to a clean dry floor.
- If required strip old polish with POLYGONE or QUICK STRIP.
- Apply a thin even film using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 minutes).
- Additional coats enhance the finish.
- May be readily maintained with DURA BUFF.
- Coverage rate: 60 square metres per litre. (300 square metres per 5L).