The FFP3 is a fitted particulate respirator mask which provides effective respiratory protection for use in environments where the user will be exposed to solid particles and/ or non-volatile liquid particles. The respirator mask can effectively filter dust, bacteria and other harmful substances when fitted correctly. Ideally suited for applications where a higher protection factor is required.
FFP3 Valved Respirator Face Masks (Each)
- Colour: white
- Box quantity: 10
- 100% latex free
- Double head strap
- Skin friendly
- Moulded metal nose piece.
- CE Marked
- EN 149:2001
- + A1:2009
- PPE reg. 2016/425
|Unit of Sale||
|Full Case Qty||
- Manufactured from: A blend of polythene and synthetic polymers
- Latex free: reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Flexible material: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Low in residual chemicals: To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Embossed: For improved grip
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact
- Category 3: EN374: CE2777: AQL1.5
- GD75 / GD76
Pack of 20 Disposable Isolation Gowns: suitable for hospitals, care homes and dentists. Disposable Waterproof isolation gown with thumb loops Material: Embossed CPE. Impervious to fluids and aids with infection control and contamination spread.
- Thickness: 0.08mm Colour: blue
- Body length: 120cm
- Chest: 80cm
- Wingspan: 187cm
A lightweight, portable and ultra-low volume fogger, which is ideal for surface and area disinfection in offices, storerooms, canteens, retail premises, hotel rooms, domestic properties and more. The V300 works by expelling a fine, almost invisible mist into the atmosphere, which eventually. Cable Length: 8 metres.
These individually wrapped Non-Woven Coats offer great barrier protection making them perfect for food processing and clean room tasks.
- Non-woven polypropylene
- Choice of popper, velcro and zip fastenings available
- Revere collar
- Individually wrapped
- CPE Blue Overshoes PPE CAT I - Minimal Risk
- Hand-sealed polythene overshoes
- Widely used in the food industry
- Available in blue
- Deeply embossed for non-slip use
- No elastic tie on bundles in accordance with food safety regulations
- COLOUR: Blue
- PACKING: 10 overshoes per bundle / 20 bags per case
Laminated (Fluid Repellant) - hazard protective coveralls
- PPE CAT III - CE 0338
- EN1149-1: 2006
- Non-woven Category III coveralls made from soft layers of spunbonded and laminate polypropylene.
- A high quality garment providing the ultimate strong protection against type 5 dry particle and type 6 light splash chemical hazards.
- Elasticated hood, wrists, ankles and waste, with a two-way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Low fibre shedding, flexible material.
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing General Requirements.
- COLOUR: White
- SIZES: M / L / XL / XXL
- PACKING: 1 coverall per pack / 25 packs per case
With the inclusion of a metallic strip or increased detectability, our colour-coded Detectable Mob Caps are a simple and effective way to cover you hair whilst working within hygienic environments.
- Spun polypropylene
- Metallic strip
- Pleated for compact storage
- 52cm diameter
- Elasticated head band (double stitched)
- Latex free