Combining antimicrobial efficacy and proven to maintain skin health, the formulation has been shown to have exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. The gel mixture spreads easily, whilst drying in seconds - Allowing healthcare professionals to continue with their work. Promoting exceptional hygiene and compliance, the hand rub conforms to a wide range of industry specifications making it ideal for use in healthcare environments. Conforms to EN 1500, EN 12791, EN 1040, EN 1276, EN13727, EN 14476, EN 1275 and EN 14348.
PURELL ADVANCED is a breakthrough formulation for total hand hygiene. It combines unprecedented antimicrobial efficiency that is bactericidal, virucidal (including norovirus
), fungicidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal.
- No water or towels required.
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- Bactericidal in accordance with EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical scrub), EN 1040, EN 1276 and EN 13727
- Virucidal (including Human Norovirus) in accordance with EN 14476
- Fungicidal and Yeasticidal in accordance with EN 1275
- Tuberculocidal and Mycobactericidal in accordance with EN14348
- PURELL hand sanitizer gel can also be used as a supplement to hand washing compliance programmes to help maximise results.