The Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine!
A small machine with big capabilities, the incredibly versatile, UK-manufactured Motorscrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans stairs and skirting boards, windows, ventilation grilles, and hard-to reach areas in kitchens, washrooms, swimming pools, changing rooms, public transport vehicles, and much more!
Battery powered with a running time of 4 hours, Motorscrubber boasts a powerful brush speed of 354rpm for efficient scrubbing and even floor polishing in areas where traditional cleaning machines simply will not reach!
With a machine weight of just 2kg and battery weighing just 2.2kg carried in an ergonomic backpack worn by the operator, Motorscrubber is easily portable and extremely light to use, minimising operator fatigue, even on long shifts.
Motorscrubber’s working head is 100% waterproof, so this clever little tool may be used in conjunction with a mop bucket or for cleaning tide-lines from swimming pools, water tanks, etc. without any risk of electric shock, due to its low voltage power source.
Additionally, without any trailing cables, Motorscrubber can be used virtually anywhere, eliminating trip hazards associated with mains powered machinery and making it safe to use for daytime cleaning even in busier areas.
Fitted with a telescopic handle, Motorscrubber is easily adjusted to suit the height of the operator or to extend the reach for access into difficult corners or for overhead cleaning.
Motorscrubber is supplied as standard with 30” telescopic handle, 12v battery with harness, battery charger, medium duty scrubbing brush, pad holder, green scrubbing pad, red cleaning pad, white buffing pad and microfibre pad.
An extensive range of additional attachments, including an extra-long 50” telescopic handle are also available to meet the needs of almost every cleaning task!
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- SUPER POWERFUL: With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- CORDLESS: Super portable – you can use it anywhere: stairs, swimming pools, motor vehicles… Motorscrubber is ideal for all hard to reach areas.
- 4 HOURS RUNTIME: A real workhorse with an impressive 4 hours runtime from a single 8 hour charge.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) Motorscrubber is extremely lightweight to use despite its heavy duty construction.
- 100% WATERPROOF: MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water all the way up to the handle grip, with no shock risk due to its low, 12v voltage.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: The reliable high torque motor allows for fantastic washing, polishing and cleaning results up to 4 metres high.
- UK MANUFACTURED: MotorScrubber is proudly manufactured in the UK using the highest quality, durable components.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
- The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm.
- The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.
Do you have more questions? Would you like a demonstration? Want to discuss what is the best equipment for your job? Call us on 01792 582 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org