Replacement External Exhaust Motor Filter for Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner. This is exhaust filter is the final stage of filtration for your vacuum, ensuring air that escapes from your machine has been filtered before being released back into the room.? The filter is held in place by an easy to remove motor filter cage. To clean the filter, it can be easily removed from the machine, gently dusted off / rinsed under low pressure water, and ensuring it is fully dry before replacing back into the machine.
Replacement HEPA H13 hypercone filter cartridge for the Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaners. This easy to clean filter has been specially designed to allow for consistent flow of air through the machine as the dust bag fills.
- 99.999% HEPA filtration efficiency.
- Allows for consistent air flow
- Suits 700, 700D & 700W models
Replacement external motor filter cage for Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner. This cage is used to hold the external motor filter in place, preventing the filter dislodging from the machine. Its innovative curved design moulds perfectly around the bottom housing of the vacuum, and the two hooks on the bottom of the back prongs ensure it secures in place easily.
Pacvac Superpro 700 mains cable. 18 metre long mains cable suitable for the Pacvac superpro 700 Mains Powered Backpack Vacuum Cleaner. Cable has a right angled IEC plug. For Pacvac products, this extra long mains cable means you can reach much further without the need to unplug and move - more time vacuuming to get the job done faster! (18m Long = 36m cleaning range either side of the socket)!
Pacvac Superpro 700 Service Kit which contains:
- 1 x PV-DUB003 Pacvac Reusable Cloth Microfibre Bag
- 5 x Pacvac Superpro 700 Hypercone Paper Bags
- 1 x PV-FIL001 Pacvac Superpro 700 Internal HEPA H13 Hypercone Cone Filter
- 1 x PV-FIL004 Pacvac Superpro 700 External Exhaust Motor Filter
- 1 x PV-CAG001 Pacvac Superpro 700 Replacement External Motor Filter Cage