These Medical Grade Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed using 5mil powder free nitrile, offering better tensile strength and protection compared to either latex or vinyl. A beaded cuff prevents liquid from entering the glove, while the micro-texture finish ensures a secure grip at all times. The gloves are highly durable, ambidextrous and suitable for a range of industries.
Approved for food contact and medical use, these Black Nitrile Gloves are ideal for a variety of single-use care applications, including nursing, dentistry and care home work. Their robust nitrile construction gives them excellent strength, making them suitable for handling a range of materials both within and outside the care industry.
- High resistance to solvents, oils, grease, antifreeze, petrol and hydrocarbons
- Puncture resistant – The gloves are chlorinated and offer extra tactility and increased comfort
- Matt black finish offers a clean and discreet appearance
- Stronger than latex or vinyl
- Suitable for medical applications and food contact
- Non-sterile design
- Ambidextrous for easy movement
- Beaded cuff for a secure fit
- Latex free – Reduce chance of irritation and allergic reactions
The product codes for each size of black nitrile gloves are as follows:
- Small: NBK1H-PFS
- Medium: NBK1H-PFM
- Large: NBK1H-PFL
- Extra large: NBK1H-PFXL
Widely used in automotive, industrial, laboratory, medical/ acute care, dentistry and food industries.