Blue Disposable Mesh Hairnets (1×1000)
View the quote list SKU: 19310 Categories: Disposable PPE, Safety & PPE
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
- No ratings found yet!
CleanSource® JIFFY Lemon Cream Cleaner (12x500ml)
- JIFFY is a zesty Cream Cleaner with a fresh lemon fragrance.
- A smooth creamy liquid based on fine abrasives with surfactants, which freshens as it cleans.
- Vitreous Enamel Association tested and approved. Superfine chalks reduce risk of scratching.
- JIFFY Cream Cleaner cleans away body fats, grease and scum lines from sinks, taps and surfaces, to leave a shine.
- Ideal for cleaning hard surfaces in washrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and shower areas.
- For rapid cleaning and polishing of all stainless steel, chrome, aluminium, laminates and enamel.
CleanSource® ODAX Strong Candy Deodoriser & Disinfectant (2x5L)
- Candy disinfectant and deodoriser concentrate based on a synergistic blend of active biocides for guaranteed results as an air re conditioner.
- As an opaque, candy fragranced blue liquid, Odax kills odour producing bacteria and fungi, neutralising unpleasant odours.
- Ideal for use in washrooms, toilets, urinals, floors, drains and cisterns.? Odax is also highly effective on waste and rubbish bins, rubbish carts, waste disposal chutes, carpets and entrance matting.
- Use to freshen air in hotels, night clubs, public houses, conference centres, public rooms and buildings, nursing and retirement homes, airports, departments stores, shops, ships, boats and ferries.
CleanSource® PRO-ZYME Enzyme Urine & Odour Neutraliser (6x750ml)
- PRO ZYME has a specialist enzymatic action, natural and effective odour eliminator.
- Breaks down organic soiling and stains.
- Powerful citrus scent, immediate relief from foul smells.
- Ideal for washrooms and use on carpets.
- Safe for use on all types of absorbent surfaces.
- PRO ZYME may also be used in and around sanitary ware, drains, waste pipes and tiled surfaces to prevent unpleasant odours in the washroom and housekeeping environments.
50 BLUE Powder Free Extra Long Polythene Gauntlet Gloves One Size (1×50)
Polythene gauntlets are ideal for general purpose use including food preparation and production, patient caring roles, in mortuaries and for veterinary applications etc. They provide lightweight, touch sensitive protection at an economical price. They are standard cuff length, powder free, latex free and ambidextrous. Non-sterile. These long gloves allow you full dexterity during use, and protect both your skin and clothes from chemical burns, hazardous liquids etc. The gloves are fully waterproof, and are suitable for wet and dry handling tasks. Sectors: Automotive, food manufacturing & preparation, nurseries, janitorial, healthcare, patient care, veterinary. See full description below.
GloveMax™ Plastic Single Glove Box Holder / Dispenser
Hygienic & Professional
- Holds 1 box of 100 disposable gloves
Lightweight and durable made from PVC plastic
Keeps surfaces clean and clear
Wall mounted but removable
Supplied with the necessary fittings
- GE/SGD (50201)
GloveMax™ 45cm Green Nitrile Gauntlett Gloves – Elbow Length (Pair)
• Overall Length 45cm • A high level of resistance to abrasion, solvents and animal fats. • Pebble finish to palm • Silicon and wax free • EN ISO 374-1: 2016: Type B Chemical - Breakthrough Time Methanol (A) - More than 60 Mins (Level 3) Toluene (F) - More than 10 Mins (Level 1) n-Heptane (J) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) Sulphuric Acid 96% (L) - More than 240 Mins (Level 5) Sodium Hydroxide 40% (K) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) • EN388: 2016 • Level 4 - Abrasion • Level X - Cut Resistance • Level 0 - Tear Resistance • Level 2 - Puncture • Level B - ISO 13997 Blade Cut • EN ISO 374-5:2016 Protection Against Bacteria and Fungi - Pass Protection Against Viruses - Not Tested
GloveMax™ 33cm Green Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves (10 Pairs)
• Nitrile glove • Flocklined • Overall length 33cm • A high level of resistance to abrasion, solvents and animal fats. • Embossed pattern to palm • Silicon and wax free • EN388: 2003 • Level 4 - Abrasion • Level X - Cut Resistance • Level X - Tear Resistance • Level 1 - Puncture • EN374-3:2003 n-Heptane (J) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) Sodium Hydroxide 40% (K) - More than 480 Mins (Level 6) Sulphuric Acid 96% (L) - More than 60 Mins (Level 3)