Shipping & Delivery
Delivery – Wales Delivery is free to our local area post codes (SA & CF) for orders of £60 + VAT. Delivery – UK Mainland Delivery is Free of charge on orders of £150 + VAT within UK mainland. Orders under £150 + VAT will be subject to a handling charge of £9.95 + VAT.
Our PU Fixer Gloves offer fantastic fit making them perfect when you need great sensitivity and dexterity. With a PU coating for extra grip, these gloves are ideal for precision tasks such as small scale assembly and tool handling.
- Polyurethane palm coat
- Elasticated knitted cuff
- Silicone free
Ecopak Dispenser can be used to dispense a variety of disposable PPE products. This dual purpose dispenser can be installed horizontally to dispense disposable aprons on-a-roll or vertically to dispense a range of headwear and workwear including disposable mob caps, overshoes and oversleeves. It is easy to install and is a great way to hygienically store and dispense high use products helping to keep the workplace tidy.
- Dispenses a variety of disposable PPE products
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Great way to hygienically store and dispense products
- Blue Disposable Mob caps
- PPE CAT I - Minimal Risk
- Soft elasticated head cover with double stitch for added strength and support.
- Made of non-woven polypropylene.
- Also available in: White, blue, green, yellow and red.
- One size fits all
- Vacuum packed
- PACKING: 100 caps per polybag / 10 polybags per case
The Type IIR mask is a 3-Ply mask for use in medical and non-medical environments. This mask is for single use purposes only and is disposable. The mask is non-fitted and provides splash resistance, and contributes towards protection against harmful particles and droplets from entering the nose and mouth.
- Colour: Blue
- Size: 170mm x 95mm (pleated) +/- 5mm
- 3-Ply non-woven polypropylene material – 100% latex & glass fibre free
- Integral nose plastic coated strip with anti-fogging nose piece
- Elasticated ear loops
- 100% latex free
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Box quantity: 50
- CE Marked
- EN 14683:2019
- ISO 13485:2016
- CPE Blue Overshoes PPE CAT I - Minimal Risk
- Hand-sealed polythene overshoes
- Widely used in the food industry
- Available in blue
- Deeply embossed for non-slip use
- No elastic tie on bundles in accordance with food safety regulations
- COLOUR: Blue
- PACKING: 10 overshoes per bundle / 20 bags per case