Laminated (Fluid Repellant) – hazard protective coveralls
- PPE CAT III – CE 0338
- EN1149-1: 2006
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-woven Category III coveralls made from soft layers of spunbonded and laminate polypropylene.
- A high quality garment providing the ultimate strong protection against type 5 dry particle and type 6 light splash chemical hazards.
- Elasticated hood, wrists, ankles and waste, with a two-way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Low fibre shedding, flexible material.
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing General Requirements.
- COLOUR: White
- SIZES: M / L / XL / XXL / 3XL / 4XL
- PACKING: 1 coverall per pack / 25 packs per case